- Pre-heat your bbq.
- To prepare the peppers, trim the ends, halve and remove the seeds, then cut each half into 3 pieces.
- To prepare the eggplants, trim the ends and slice lengthways, abut 1cm thick.
- Coat all the vegetables liberally in olive oil and salt and place onto the bbq.
- Cook the vegetables until well coloured and slightly caramelized, remove from the heat and serve on a large platter.
- Finish with a splash of extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar and some sea salt and freshly ground pepper.
- 2 green peppers
- 2 red peppers
- 2 large Eggplants
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Balsamic vinegar
- Sea Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Serves: 4
- Ready In: 15 minutes