- Cut avocado in half, remove seed and scoop flesh into a food processor.
- Add cheese, juice and half the maple syrup, blend until smooth.
- Place into the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Pour remaining maple syrup into a bowl, scoop mixture on top using a spoon or piping bag.
- Garnish with pistachio nuts and mint.
You can use Quark cheese which is available from organic and health food stores.
Instead of pistachio nuts you could use grated chocolate.
- 2x ripe avocados
- 150g low fat cream cheese
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 8 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp pistachio nuts, chopped
- 4x sprigs of mint for garnish
- Serves: 4
- Ready In: 10 minutes