1. Beat the eggs well in a bowl.
2. Melt the butter in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
3. Add the eggs and stir slowly and gently for about 30 seconds.
4. Add the PHILLY Cream for Cooking and continuing stirring. Just before the eggs are cooked to your liking, remove them from the heat (they will continue to cook a little) and stir through herbs. Serve with toast.
- 4 eggs
- 10g butter
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Cream For Cooking, a cream alternative
- 2 teaspoons finely snipped chives (optional)
- Wholegrain toast to serve
- Serves: 2
- Ready In: 5 minutes