- Cut the sausages into 1cm thick slices.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently cook the sausages until crisp on both sides.
- When the sausages are cooked, add garlic, cherries, lemon rind and parsley. Quickly cook, stirring constantly, and serve immediately with slices of thick bread and other tapas dishes.
- 2x chorizo sausages
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1x clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp finely diced lemon rind
- 1 tbsp finely chopped continental parsley
- 200g pitted cherries
- Serves: 4
- Ready In: 15 minutes